CLBSJ has been built almost entirely through individual donations and pledges — thank you so much for investing in this experiment!
You can make one-time gifts, or commit to a monthly pledge, through our PayPal interface:
Giving via Check
Please make checks payable to “Center and Library for the Bible and Social Justice” and mail them to:
c/o Stony Point Center
17 Cricketown Road
Stony Point, NY 10980
Norman Gottwald Memorial Fund
We are heartbroken at the passing of Rev. Dr. Norman Gottwald on March 11, 2022. Norman was, in many ways, the primary architect of the Center and Library for the Bible and Social Justice. Please join us in remembering him and carrying forward his vision by donating to the Norman Gottwald Memorial Fund.Donate to the Norman Gottwald Memorial Fund
Other ways to give:
- Donate stock: CLBSJ is able to receive stock donations.
- Donate from your IRA: Account holders do not need to pay taxes on funds paid directly from your IRA to a qualifying charity.
- Organize a gift through your employer: some employers have programs to facilitate matching gifts or other forms of support for organizations their staff are involved with.
- Encourage your faith community to give: If you are a clergyperson or lay leader, you could encourage your congregation to designate a gift from your mission fund, continuing education fund, or another fund.
- Donate books: CLBSJ is only able to accept carefully curated book donations due to space limitations.
- Donate your time: CLBSJ is always looking for volunteers!
To discuss any of these options, or to suggest other ideas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLBSJ is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization, and contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.